Cloud and Security Focus
Join the best in the business. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of our customers? At BUI, the leading Microsoft Cloud enabler, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant consultants, architects, infrastructure experts, and more. "The Most Awarded Microsoft Partner" and leading security provider, BUI are committed to leading the way in securing digital transformation, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most critical digital assets.
Come home. We need you.
Strong preference for experience with Microsoft Infrastructure, Cloud and Security.
The Senior Consultant within BUI's Western Cape office is responsible for planning, designing and deploying advanced cloud and hybrid solutions.
In this customer facing role, the Senior Consultant will work collaboratively with several cross-functional groups including, technical delivery, security and governance and risk stakeholders to help transform customer compute landscapes.
- Develop and architecting secure solutions, cloud, hybrid and on-premise
- Deploy advanced scenarios
- Closely work with business and technology leaders to solve business problems
- Ability to participate in customer facing events, presenting topical products, patterns and solutions
- Sales support in the form of pre-sales, technical demonstrations, presentations and input into scope of work (SoW) and proposals
- Ability to act as a liaison between business and technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Cloud and security solutions
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Ability to think creatively and drive innovation
- Takes intelligent risks
- Experience in working in a team oriented collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communication as well as visualizations. This is essential for this position
- Project Manage your own projects and consistently feedback to our Delivery Team in a clear and constructive manner